1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another friend :)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Sayu, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Sayu

You have probably read tons of stories like this and it may be a bit "corny", but still it is my little victory and I would like to share it with you :slight_smile:

So I was chatting with my classmate (a boy), who is a really nice and funny person. And we started writing about relationships (which we have never written or spoken about before). He told me a lot about his feelings towards a girl he used to like, so I wrote:

"Since you're being so honest and open, I'm also going to be honest with you. Erm, you know, I like girls. A lot of people suspect that. But I would be thankful if you kept that a secret anyway."

His response: "Well, I was one of those "suspectors" too :slight_smile: And I don't like talking about other people when they're not there. That's not my style :slight_smile:"

Me: "Okay, thanks. So, erm, you're cool with it, right?"

Him: "Remove you from my friends list, delete the contact with you, not a single word, nothing! :icon_bigg :icon_bigg "

Me: Okay :grin:

#1 Sayu, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  2. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha, congrats! It's always great when someone has a little BIG, THEY'RE ALL BIG! victory like this! Yayy!! :grin: