1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have an argument!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Dejavu, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Dejavu

ok ths may seem like the wierdest way to come out, but i thought id share how i came out veen tho it was soo long ago and im boored.

I was having some trouble at home, my mums seccond marrage was on the rocks, id started skipping school. all the shit that can happen to wrong..did.. anyway i was on the phone to my dad haveing a huge argument about not going to school (yeah i said he didnt live with us but he still was in contact, hes camp as tits anyway) anywhoo, i was shouting at him and he asked me what my problem was. I walked down the stairs asking him what his problem was, i guess the walking down the stairs was to be in hearing range of my mum, and then i just shouted it, really loud "you know my biggest problem dad? IM GAY!", my mum ran into the room hung up on my dad and hugged me till i thought i was gonna pass out.

Being gay has since become MUCH less of a problem and im as happy as could be in a great relationship. I suppose i got the fairy..tail.... no pun intended.

2. hakeem_uk

hakeem_uk Guest

u make it sound soo easy

3. Dejavu

It is, or was for me. I havent really had any problems with comming out or being gay whatsoever. I may just be lucky but i think ppl in the UK are alot more accepting in general now, and its been a few years since i came out.

4. lost

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah, I'd agree that the situation over here is a lot better than it has ever been before and it is mainly due to the changes that Labour have pushed forward in the 9 years they have been in power - we've seen the equalisation of the Age of Consent, protection against discrimination in the workplace and of course, the Civil Partnerships Act.

Congratulations on having such an easy outing - I just hope that I have one like that.

Will

5. Dejavu

Yeah i was so happy when the age of concent was lowered.... i could do what i had been already.. but LEGALY! yay :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: