1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to another friend :)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by acorn7, Jan 16, 2008.

1. acorn7

So I finally got to sit down and talk about all of my sex orientation troubles with an amazing girl on which I had a big crush last year. She was great. I laid down all the facts (after fidgeting with my pencil for about a minute... starting the "real conversation" is always the hardest part). She was really sweet and proud of me (for coming out and all).

What makes her so great is she really understands and makes me face my crap. She cuts through all the BS in my brain. She's awesome... It made me feel a whole lot better.

So yeah. Talk to your friends, people. It helps.

2. ccdd

ccdd Guest

That's really fantastic, and I'm really happy that you're such good friends that you feel she's really helped you!! Brilliant!!

(and I know what you mean about coming out to friends - there is nothing like realising that they really *are* a friend, and that you are not alone, to make it all easier)

3. biisme

that's great that it went so well!

4. Astaroth

I was in a similar situation when I came out for my first time. It was to a girl I'd had a crush on as well. However, we were dating at the time. Anyway, I'm glad it went so well for you. It's important to always have at least one friend that won't let you beat around the bush with important things. Otherwise, no one would force you to face up to what you don't want to deal with. Again, congrats on a great coming out!

5. CrimsonThunder

Sounds great. =]

6. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well done.....we all need great and understanding friends.