1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Four people in one week! Result!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by fightingdreamer, Jul 1, 2012.

1. So, I posted a thread last week about me telling my sister, and since then I have told three more people! I guess it was just such a good feeling that it spurred me on to pull that damn closet down even more!
    So, the day after i came out to my sister, I came out to my best friend, who basically said that she was okay with it as long as I didn't come on to her, but her main reaction was "Omj, how can you not like d*ck?!". I argued with her for ages (light heartedly, of course) and she keeps making jokes, but that's just her and I know that she doesn't mean anything by it so that's all good.
    I told my other friend who said that she was glad I had found myself and that she was there for me no matter what. This was in history class and I had a total break-down and started crying, hugging her relentlessly and saying "I love you J!" over and over. I got a few worried looks from my teacher as I totally had a spaz attack but ah well!
    The third person kind of didn't say anything and just continued with her work, so I don't know how she feels :/
    This is totally awesomesauce though!
    I just had to share this with you guys. I feel like I'm going to burst (!) (the dancing banana was deemed necessary, given the situation) What the hell, lets give it three more. (!)(!)(!)

2. Ianthe

Congratulations!

(!!):thewave:frowning2:!!)

3. KiddlesP

You have such strength going out like that... even though you are benefiting greatly from the short and more importantly long term pleasure of this. When/if such a day comes to me, I will be thinking of this! :thumbsup:

I think you need a few more bananas to be honest, here yeah go.

(!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!)

Unfortunately I could not find dancing figs or even kumquats! :dry:

#3 KiddlesP, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  4. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Im so friging proud !!! im crying with you

5. Silvails52

Congratulations! I've found coming out feels awesome. I'm glad you're feeling great! And here's a few more. (!)(!)(!)(!)

(!!)(!!)(!!)(!!)

6. dl72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congrats. Glad to hear that you were able to come out to more people.

7. Whoo thank you everyone! XD x

8. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

Congratualtions!! I'm so glad that you had such good reactions with telling these people!!

(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)

Dancing banana lives on....