1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The way that I came out to a few of my closest friends..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by BurritoQueer, Jul 7, 2012.

1. BurritoQueer

Well, I'm Adam & I'm 14..
    I have come out to about 5 people all up. In this post I will be talking about how I came out to my two closest friends. They are Lauren & Tahlia, to me they are like a better version of family.

Well, Tahlia had come to me several months before I realised I was Bisexual. Anyway, she was confused about her sexuality she thought she might be Bisexual & she knew that she could talk to me and I wouldn't judge her at all. So I helped her the best of my ability to..

Few months down the track I started getting feelings for a guy named Justin.. It was awkward because he was my bestfriend. As far as I knew he was still straight, dating some girl. Justin & I had recently begun to sleep over at each others places a lot more.. He was really nice to me, which made me believe that he may be a homosexual..*
    I asked him sometime and he told me that he may be Bisexual.. Anyway we spoke through it and about 2 weeks later he came to me and told me that he had feelings for me.. I treated this normally and didn't say I liked him back.

Naturally, I went over to Tahlias place and told her about Justin.. Because I knew she could keep this a secret and I wasn't going to talk about it with anyone else but her. She was quite surprised.*

A few more months down the track I had asked her if she could keep a secret.. She said yes, naturally.
    So I told her without hesitation that I might be Bisexual as well and she was fine..

Tahlia & I were talking about it on the phone one night and something rushed through my head, 20 seconds of courage maybe... But I just texted Lauren and told her I was Bi. Wasn't even worried about the consequences of it.*
    She also accepted me for it, this was a good sign! Haha.

Well that's my coming out story.. Happy coming out people.
    If you ever need to talk, my inbox is always open.

2. im not changing

awww thats really sweet! are you going to get with the guy though? x

3. BurritoQueer

:astonished: ! a reply. This is amazing! :kiss:
    Naw, thank you.

Well, we dated in secret for 7 weeks or so.. We broke up but we're bestfriends now. :icon_bigg