1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weirdest car ride

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by csocm, Jul 7, 2012.

1. csocm

So my older brother and I were driving to my friends house and we were talking about some stuff. He then was saying something about how when we were at dinner at a friends house last week, the conversation almost got really awkward. I didnt say anything and he continued. "Because there is a conversation we should have had a year ago, I'm gay." I thought for a second to try and figure out what to say, because I had sorta guessed it. My response was "Me too."

We talked for a couple of minutes, him just asking who I had told, more importantly who in the family. It was really weird but also pretty cool.

2. Night Rain

That's funny. :grin: It's nice to have someone that's also LGBT in the immediate family.

3. Adam123

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    how strange! I actually have a feeling my older brother might be gay, but he hasn't come out. I've a feeling that he will never come out though, and try and live his life as a straight person... don't know how healthy that would be but I don't think I'd ever say anything to him.

4. Carm

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Very very cool. I wish mine had gone like that. My brother said, "Hey, look, under any other circumstances I could be with a guy, but I'm only saying that because my wife isn't here to hear me. And now this is where we part ways…" And basically disowned me until I "went back" to being straight.