1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really sad..ending

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by zenousha-oni, Jul 12, 2006.

1. zenousha-oni

Well hello guys, i just wanna tell u guys...That u can be sooo lucky most of u had a good nding about coming out..well..i didnt..i told my friend after alotta thinking..about if i really wanted to tell em..and yea i did today..and well he didnt take it too well..he was kinda angry and also sad...i wnt to his house to tell him and i did explained everything and well...he was really mad and sad..i saw tears in his eyes ..we were like really awsome friends knew him since we were like 7 (now 16)..an yea..so i went away...he wanted me to leave him out...hes been ignoring me ..and he really doenst want anything to do with me any more :`(...so yea congratz too all that had good coming outs ..wish mine was the same though:icon_sad:

2. Dejavu

ouch, keep trying to talk to him. It may take im some time to get used to the idea. and good luck

3. daggerz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    :icon_sad:
    I'd say give he a few days space, don't crowd him out by desparatly trying to talk to him all the time. Just give him several days for it to sink it

4. nisomer

Yeah I agree with daggerz, just give him some time...maybe it just needs to sink in.