1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

soo relieved!!! :D :D :D

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by unknown12, Jul 11, 2012.

1. unknown12

I don't know how this happened but I came out to my sister today again. I told her, however, that if she told my parents again that i would banish her from my life. She asked if still liked my best friend and I said no. she knew i was lying. she told me that I dont have to lie to her. i basically told her everything and she said that my mom told her that "she knows and feels really bad for me" she she can't do anything because my dad is so against it. but my sister noted that my dad stopped telling gay jokes and she said he was trying to get used to it. so things are getting better with them trying to accept it :slight_smile: hopefully one day I can officially come out to my dad and mom and them accepting it fully :slight_smile:

2. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I am so glad that your sister was so accepting! And hopefully when you're ready to tell your parents they will be able to accept it as well! It takes a lot of courage and congrats! :slight_smile:

3. PuzzlePieces

So happy for you! I wish you the best of luck with your parents!:slight_smile:

4. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's great news! I'm so glad that it's going better for you this time, and that there are more signs of support in your family. :grin: Congratulations! :thumbsup:

5. Mercuree

Congrats!! Hope all works out with your dad! It sounds like they're trying.. That's a good start!

6. xramonx

Congrats!
    Hum, yea for me my sis was also the one who most understood me, not accepted because of religion but at least understood!
    Hope your family loves you the way you are!
    byby!