1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Story coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by allyson, Jul 15, 2012.

1. allyson

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I came out when I was 15 years old and was rejection at first.I never felt right as male and knew I was truely female when I was 3 years old.My bio parents saw something was wrong and one day,they asked me and I told them.I was 15 at the time when I told them that I am truely a girl and had feeling I could not stand living as a boy anymore.They called me a freak and kicked me out telling me not to come back.It was followed by family members too.I thought there was no hope for me,the foster parent I was living with said don't give up.It was finally my adoptive parents Jim and Brenda that came into my life,they adopted me and listened to me.They got me the help I needed and the love was there.I was diagnosed with gender dysphoria and my adoptive mother knew what to do.Saw I had my shoulder length hair and took me to the salon she goes to.That is when I began my journey life as a girl now as a woman 24/7.I had my hair and make up done with my ears pierced.the final step was getting dressed in girls clothes.I seen the new me and my adoptive parents knew I was finally happy.I never went back to my old self knowing there was hope.My adoptive parents were raised not to judge or hurt anyone one,they taught me this and I do the same.My adoptive parents say I have my life back and I 100% agree with them on this.

2. Sayu

Hello and welcome to EC!

I'm sorry to read what you have gone through. It must have been horrible and I can't even imagine that. But I am very happy for you that you have found a family which loves you unconditionally and has helped you to become who you truly are.

Stay strong!
    (*hug*)

3. allyson

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I look up to them knowing they are good people.Jim and Brenda know I am proud of being transgendered.My adoptive parents knew there was hope for GLBT children and adopted a couple more after they adopted me,my sister Randi and brother Christopher.My sister Randi whom was rejected by her mom after coming out as a lesbian when she was 14,My adoptive parents took her in and she has a better life now.Same with my brother Christopher,he came out to his parents being gay when he was 13 and they kicked him out.