1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just wanted to share

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Gazza123, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

A Little Background Information First

So if you've read my threads before then you know that I recently came out to my family (it's been about two to three weeks now) and it's been the best thing could have done. I came out to friend from University, then my parents through text which all went well although my dad took a bit more time with it than my mom did.

I have two older sisters who both have they own families and my mom told one of my sisters who was completely fine with it, which I expected anyway. My dad told my other sister, who I rarely see and it all went well.

Now the thing I wanted to share was the message I got from my brother-in-law (the husband of the I rarely see)

I've blocked a few things out but you'll get why it brought a big smile to my face :slight_smile:

Hi ______, just to let you know me and _______ and the kids (Both teenagers BTW) fully support whatever you want to be or do, being gay is nothing to be ashamed of and don't let anyone tell you any different or they will have me to deal with, it changes nothing between us and you will always be my little bruv :slight_smile:, also I think ______ will ring you in a bit

Then my sister rang me and just basically reiterated what was said in the text. I think it's fair to say that I have the best family ever.

:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

2. Sayu

Wow, they are really amazing and what they wrote/said is wonderful! Beautiful thread, made me smile :slight_smile:

3. Adam123

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    this is fantastic, made me grin. it's nice that he wanted to tell you that!