1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drunken Coming Out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Cody25, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Cody25

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay, so after a few too many at my cabin, I came out to my brother's girlfriend. I don't know how it lead to me having a secret, but it did. And after telling her fifty times that it was too secretive to tell her, I finally succumbed when she said she probably already knew. I told her it ended with a y, and she said it started with a g and was three letters, Yup, she knew. So I talked to her for a while and got her to talk to my brother. She finally texted me tonight and said that he already pretty much knew, was okay with it, and thought I was still the same guy. I said it was okay if he didn't want to come back to bed (we sleep in the same room) and she said he didn't care. She said I was the same guy I have always been. I am so happy right now. My brothers were the only people I was dreading telling, besides my mother and step-father, who I have already tried telling. further out of the closet? I think so! :slight_smile:

2. Fumi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Congrats! It's always nice to hear stories like this. :thumbsup: Family members are usually the hardest to come out to.

3. IllusiveRannoch

nice. glad you're brother's supportive. it sounds like you've got a cool siblings

4. Mercuree

Congrats! Isn't alcohol wonderful at times? :wink: My first coming out was also after one too many..

5. Cody25

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks everyone! Yeah, it took a little "liquid courage" I guess you could call it, but I am glad it happened! :icon_bigg

6. Lewis

I pretty much did the exact same thing, but to somebody I barely know >_<

I gave lots of hints and explained how big of a deal it was an eventually they guessed. I regretted it so much the next day, so I'm really glad that you told somebody that you trusted. Alcohol can have it's benefits, but be careful who the drunk you tells! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I'm glad that it worked out for you!! It's always nice to have support when coming out, makes it a little easier in the long run!
    Congrats!! :slight_smile:

8. csm123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Very well done,a little liquid courage can work wonders!

If you can be more open with other family members while your mom is around i think that she will soon move on from her 'denial' and open up a bit.

Well done

9. TrueBlue8228

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    WoooHooo! Congrats! (!)

I am a big "liquid courage" guy! haha. I've only told one person sober that I am gay! Yikes!

I'll be going out tomorrow night with a few friends that I want to tell. So yeap, it might just happen then!! haha

TB