1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am i gay? or bi sexual

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by jammy5000, Jul 30, 2012.

1. jammy5000

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hi, i dont know if im bi curious or gay i have experimented with a boy and i dident mind it and
    i do get horny over girls i have had a boner over a boy before and look at boys ass and i liked it please help me im 13

2. Gen

Gen

First, I would say to not worry about it. I dont even think I was positive of everything while I was 13 o.o. It looks like you could be bisexual, or maybe gay in the future. Though seriously I think everyone is a hormone induced trainwreck at that age so take your time, try not to force any labels on yourself until your confortable and positive, and live life :slight_smile:.

3. jammy5000

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  4. csm123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi and welcome to ec

My only advice i can really offer at the moment is to not worry yourself to much,just let things pan out naturaly and keep an open mind.You certainly sound at least bi,but this has plenty of time to settle out into bi or gay(possibly straight,but i doubt it).

Also,which ever you end up being is just fine,try not to worry about it to much.Whether it be straight,bi or gay,its just the way you were born and cant be changed so just let things happen naturaly and look for the positives rather than the negatives.I think the best label you could use at the moment is curious,if you ever need one.

You have found a great,friendly site here that can offer alot of support and i hope you stick around with us for a bit.

Good luck

5. jammy5000

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    thanks and my mum thinks im gay but i dont know how i dinied that i might be ?

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are many, many people who know perfectly well by your age, or even earlier, so I don't think you need to necessarily wait around to figure it out. But at the same time, you should take your time.

One of the simplest questions to ask yourself is, what draws your attention when you're out and about? Guys or girls? When you're at the beach or somewhere where scantily-clad people are around, do your eyes go toward boys' bodies or girls' bodies? If you masturbate, do you find yourself thinking about boys or about girls?

All of those questions can help to point you in a direction, and maybe give you some clue as to what's going on.

ALso, with regard to your mother, has she said why she thinks you might be gay?

7. MyNameIsCharles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You have your whole life to figure out your sexuality. Just because you like some things doesn't mean you like all. It can mean you are Bi, but it doesn't matter. Be who you want to be and ignore titles. :grin:

8. TheAMan

It seems to me that you're bisexual and that's ok. If you like both sexes that's cool.

9. jammy5000

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    she said one of my friends phoned her but none of them have our hosue number?

10. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

Mothers kind of pick up on those kind of things most of the time. If she thinks you're gay, she could be right, but in the end, you would know the most. Mothers can tell based off of the way you act, but, I'm sure you don't let all your thoughts and opinions out in front of your mother, so chances are, she doesn't know everything about your sexual orientation. You'll figure out who you are eventually, and, as long as you don't plan on dating right now, you don't really have to worry about which one you are. The only way it really matters is if you plan on getting into a relationship because you don't want to have one and then realize that you're not even attracted to them. So, I'd say, if you're not going to have a relationship right now, then don't worry, if you want to, then it'll become clear what you want and who you want to date. Also, if you're 13, well, a lot of people know that they're gay/bi/etc. when they're young, but, at the same time, sometimes being 13 is actually very confusing, and you might just want to wait it out a little bit just to make sure that you're sure about everything. I know that, I was almost totally sure I was bi at age 12, but then, afterwards, I knew that I didn't like guys at all, so I realized I just liked girls. Sometimes when you're young you don't understand everything, or, maybe you just deny it because you don't know much about it, that's how I was at least, I figured, if I was bi, at least I'd be half normal, or what I thought. But, I waited a year, and then I knew for sure who I was, and I was ready to accept it.

11. jammy5000

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  12. scorpio

Hey, I'm in a similar position to you. Do you think you guys could give me your opinion if you think im bi or not? Im guessing it started when I was 14, I was interested in girls but i saw some boys walking around and thinking they were quite hot. Its like this on holiday, I'll see some topless guy and think he's quite hot, and i can imagine myself doing sexual stuff with them. When i was in Scouts some guy had me pressed against a wall and i thought he was going to kiss me but i was really nervous and excited but i REALLY wanted him to do it. Now im 17, i still look around and see if there are any nice looking guys around. Ive had secret crushes on both girls and guys, I dont no if im bi, or if it is just hormones.

Thank you.

13. you're only 13. What I did is that, when I was around 18-19, I assessed myself based on events prior in the past. Everything seemed to line up and make a correlation, so to speak, naw mean? I slowly realized that all of those little events made me to discover my orientation. If you find out that you continue to like both guys and girls THEN yes, I would say you are bi BUT that is for you to decide, buddy. And plus you're at an age when your hormones are going crazy. That's what happens! haha Don't jump to conclusions and just enjoy life for now!

14. Fruitbomb

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    1. Its not one or the other, its a scale, you might be in the middle of the two :slight_smile:

2. get vocab lessons :bang: