1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im 'out' :) finally happy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ShayneTaylor, Jul 30, 2012.

1. ShayneTaylor

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well i cane out to my mom as transgender and she actually reacted better than id hoped. She said that no doctor would do anything because im 15 but she would do whatever she could. She told me that we would purchase a chest compresser and maybe a packer but shes not too keen on that.

Shes taking me in for a physical to make sure its okay to bind my chest and to get annual check up for school. For school im going as male and im very excited. I feel like i pass well enough in public, i do need to make a few modification but over all im glad. I plan on informing the councelor, the principle and the school nurse so i can make sure i can go to the restroom and use male pronouns.

Thats about it really. Im relieved that i dont have to hide anymore. I will be going to therapy for the transition period. Im finally happy.

2. IllusiveRannoch

:slight_smile:coolz. i think you're going to love being a male. i certainly do. glad to see your mums ok with you telling her.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's awesome!! I'm glad to hear that your mom reacted well. Good luck with everything that you have planned!!

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations on coming out to your mom! It's fantastic that she is supportive and willing to help you along the way. :slight_smile:

5. figuringoutme

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    This makes me :slight_smile: It's great to hear when parents ate supportive and truly show unconditional love.