1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

txtin

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by MatthewJS, Aug 13, 2012.

1. MatthewJS

About two month, I came out to two of my best friends actually they are my only true friends. I was texting my girl-friend, Alyssa, to tell my (former)best friend to tell we are not friends (long story). After that, I told her I MIGHT be bisexual. Well before that, i told her I liked a girl (name will not be mention). She knew I liked the girl because I said "can u keep a secret.." After that, I told her I liked a guy. Sorry I can't remember most of it. A day after I asked her if she told anyone. She said no. I told her to tell Sam (her boyfriend). His reaction, "Wow matthew." Forgot the rest. But I'm glad they accepted me for who i am. :icon_bigg

2. Sayu

It's nice when your friends remain your friends after coming out! :slight_smile: Good for you! :slight_smile:

3. Jared

That's awesome that you're friends love you for who you are :slight_smile: Congrats

4. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Happy for you!!:slight_smile: I wish it was as easy to explain myself lol I would get so flustered trying to explain just what I am over text:bang:..haha ... Congrats, then.:grin:

---------- Post added 13th Aug 2012 at 04:38 PM ----------

Happy for you!!:slight_smile:I wish it was as easy to explain myself lol I would get so flustered trying to explain just what I am over text:bang: ..haha ... Congrats, then.:grin:

---------- Post added 13th Aug 2012 at 04:40 PM ----------

Fuck. I hate technology.^^

5. Mackattack

Mackattack Guest

That's awesome! Congrats! :grin: