1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I still cant believe I came out to my male crush & he has cut off

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by TalkDTalk, Aug 17, 2012.

1. TalkDTalk

Hi Guys,
    Mine is not really a sad one. Is more of revealing that I came out to my male crush and he didnt say anything. i.e I revealed it to him by asking him to kiss me since he will be travelling away for a very long time.But he didnt respond, he was just houling and laughing.

When i tried to make a move, he shifted politely and just said, can we start going home?I dropped him off.This all happened last week thursday.

Since then, he has never called me. I only called him the next day to know how his journey was goin, and he said fine.Thats it.

I have been so devastated ever since, even at work.

All I think of is him.
    I dropped him off in the house of a mutual friend who introduced me to him some time ago.
    I've gotten all kinds of advice but still not fully relaxed about the situation.

Do you think he will tell the guy what happened?

He is a very reserved quite and very polite guy, who is very introvatic in nature.
    He became so close in recent times,with him revealing so much about his life to me,but was never interested in discussing girls.Hardly had girls as friends in my state, from all I saw, and appeared never intrested in discussing girlfriends.
    While I was just busy day dreaming and dying for this guy, checking his picture online, and the picture we took together virtually everyday.

I posted the long story since last week on this blog and have not been able to get much useful solutions on what next step to take,except from the advisor.

I need advice

2. Gen

Gen

I'm really sorry this happened the way it did (*hug*).

I wish I could say that there was a certain process in which you could win him over, or atleast stop your feelings, but honesty there isnt. Its never fun to fall for a friend, but it is all too easy to considering how connect we can become to those closets to us. I cant give any specific advice, but I would like to assure you that it wont hurt forever. It does take time, many times longer than we would like, but eventually you will be able to get over him.

I also doubt that he would tell the other guy, even if he is blowing you off.

3. TalkDTalk

Thanks a Great Bunch Gen,
    From his reaction, do you think he could still come back to me?

2ndly, what I cannot understand is that, when I asked him if i could kiss him, he just started laughing and didnt say 'yes' or 'no'....he just kept houling.
    What could the laughter had meant?
    He was quite confident and relaxed from what I saw.

3rdly, when I held his hands and raised him up from his seat in my office,after the move I made to kiss him, he displayed so much submission...no single resentment all through,he didn’t look rattled one bit,like as if he also has some hidden feelings about me.
    He listened to everything I said and agreed, I touched his chest and told him that..'as much as I have taken you so close like a childhood friend, I want our hearts to remain close to each other...'(He nodded and agreed), he was just cooperative all through.
    I am told that normally after such a rejected request, he will not allow anyone touch him.Thats the usual feeling.
    Or was he just very shy....like he is normally?

What do you think about his positive response.

4. Gen

Gen

I think that at the very least if he is being positive than there is still an options to continue a friendship relationship. Him laughing and brushing it off could be a sign of sutle rejection or confusion. He could have not wanted too, or just been unsure/afraid. We cant really decide based on what we have here. If you guys are talking again than I would say the only way to find out is too be open with him. Even if you guys arent talking again, since he will be away for a long time it might be best to just explain youself. Write him a email, text, or something to explain your feelings. Assure him that it wasnt planned, that you have been struggling with your desires, and you just wanted him to know so him to know.

He may not take it how you would have wanted, but atleast its out there and atleast you'll know.

5. TalkDTalk

Thanks a very very great Bunch Gen.
    Its not been easy for me honestly.
    am adviced to just leave him for a while to process things.But I have sleepless nights over it.
    At the worst,cud some cut off forever like that?

6. TalkDTalk

2 weeks....and......counting!

Not a word from this guy?

What could he possibly be thinking now?

He isn't used to keeping away from me for so long.

I can confidently say that.

So whats the new game? kissing?

was it meant to kill him?

after all, how do some world leaders greet?

the arabians for an example.

isnt it like a sort?

oh come on........

....am gonna get a drink!:dry: