1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Next

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by iGay14, Aug 17, 2012.

1. iGay14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So on Thursday night, while a little drunk I just made the move and just said to a really close girl friend of mine, I'm gay, we were Lying in the garden together and I told her. I straight away felt less stress and she took it really well and she was very very supportive, she told one of my boy friends for me (who took it awkwardly) and her best friend for me. However I still have my best friend to tell who's a boy (why's it harder with boy's) and family. I haven't even thought about family but I know he's going to have to know. And the other thing is what do I do now, is that it, I'm just me now, it just feels like there's more. Also im sort of worried cause im starting college soon if im honest about this to everyone that i wont make any boy friends and what will prople think of me? And yeah what do i do next? Thanks for reading

#1 iGay14, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  2. paul

Well since you are a gay male, it is always going to be harder to come out to other guys. That is something that is part of life. In places of higher learning (especially college), there will definitely be more LGBT students and accepting students. I wouldn't worry about it to much. You have to tell your best friend and at first, he may be shocked that you didn't tell him, but eventually if he is a true friend, he will accept you for who you are.
    Best of Luck,
    Paul