1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Even More Out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ArcAngel96, Aug 19, 2012.

1. ArcAngel96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I had posted on here before and talked about my coming out to close friends. Well, that group has extended. I have a friend who is pretty bigoted and hates every single minority. Well, I basically just admitted being gay to him and he said he doesn't even care. He's been really cool about it and we've all been making fun of the situation like we normally would. Now, all I have to do is tell my parents and this whole process will be done for now. :icon_bigg

2. Indigo Fox

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats on your sucess so far! Goodluck with your parents too. Do you have an idea where they'll stand in supporting you?

3. ArcAngel96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really don't know. I've never heard them bash gays in a serious sense before, and my Dad's sister is a lesbian. So, I think they might take it well but I'm just afraid to tell them.

4. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

That's really awesome! :slight_smile:

I'm sure your parents will be great about it. Go for it! :slight_smile:

5. oblina

Congratulations on coming out to someone you may fear is against lgbtq! That takes a lot of courage and is another step towards telling your parents c: