1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still haven't:S

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by jackslut, Aug 20, 2012.

1. jackslut

Came on here when I was younger and naïve, still naive now (btw take the username as a joke incase you haven't already haha) and basically, I still can't come out:/ I've moved from a town kind of place to the coast (UK) and I just can't talk to people where I live, I spend all my time inside on my phone:S I just can't stop talking to my old friends:S

2. Flow

Looks like you finally joined lol. Welcome to EC. You don't have to rush coming out. Take your time. Have you came out to your old friends?

3. rg93

Nothing wrong in keeping in touch with old friends. :icon_wink

Secondly, there's no real rush in coming out. No expectations, it's the best part! :grin: You get to decide when, where, who and why. Genius! :thumbsup:

But don't feel bad because you don't feel ready to come out yet. Take yer time :grin:

4. stephenjack

is it that you just don't know the new people around you yet? because that would make sense. there's no need to come out now if you can't find any reasons to. there's no rush :slight_smile: and if you're DYING to tell SOMEONE start with your old friends because it seems like you're comfortable with them as you have kept in touch...good luck!