1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not At All Big, But..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by The Spark, Aug 25, 2012.

1. The Spark

I came out to a different online forum site similar to this, but centered largely around video games (I'm allowed to mention other sites here, right?). It doesn't sound like a big deal at all, but it's the furthest I've gotten so far.

I also dreamt last night that I told a good friend and she was totally cool about it, which felt amaaazing. Then I woke up.. Errgh.

2. ForceAndVerve

Dreams, how they torture you.

Do you think you will be able to tell this friend consciously?

3. CTJ

CTJ

When i failed to tell my mum, a couple days later i dreamt that Blaine from glee called me a pussy for not doing it and told me we couldnt be friends anymore.

Dreams do indeed suck.

4. The Spark

Not anytime soon. I have few friends, and I'd rather not lose them over me being open about myself (it's ridiculous that things are like that, stupid society).

---------- Post added 25th Aug 2012 at 01:21 PM ----------

So much. If they're bad, you wake up and feel terrible. If they're good, you wake up, realize it wasn't real, and feel terrible.

5. ForceAndVerve

Awww sucks. :frowning2:

When I wake up from a bad dream, I say to myself, oh thank F it was just a dream, then fall back to sleep. :lol: