1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm being forced to come out to my parents cuz a cop said so

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by BabyBoy, Jan 25, 2008.

1. BabyBoy

Omfg!!!!!!

I REALLY need your support, guys.

So tonight started out as a fun ass night with me and my gay friend Justin and my girl Haley. Eventually, we all get horny as hell and had nowhere to go, so we wanted to go somewhere dark. We found some random ass place that Justin and Haley knew about and I had no idea about.

Yadda yadda yadda, we all messed around, and I'm gonna be blunt and honest, Justin sucked my dick and me and Haley made out and idk what else happened, but it was gettin hot and heavy in that car. (Sorry if that was too much info for you guys)

But I saw some lights come from behind us. I said "Wtf was that" and they both said "Don't worry, it's just the road"

5 minutes later, a bright ass light comes up. We hurry up and put our clothes on, and I'm not fully dressed just yet, and Justin (like an asshole), opens up the door and goes over to the cop, and the cop can fuckin SEE ME putting all my clothes on and whatever else. He tells us to get out of the car. I reach for my shoes and there's a bottle beside my shoe and the says "DON'T YOU FUCKIN TOUCH THAT BOTTLE, BOY!" I was like ":tears: I'm just getting my shoe!" (but I didn't really cry, cuz I'm a bad ass motherfuckin bitch) and he asked Haley what happened, and she said "Idk" and he goes "....You know" and he asked Justin what happened and Justin said "We were all messin around" and he didn't ask me a damn thing but for my identification. He asked for our numbers, and he called the numbers we gave, but they were OUR cell phone numbers, and we're sitting there thinkin "who the hell is calling us right now from this random number" and he comes back and says "Uh....nice try. What's your HOME number?"

Well...my parents weren't home (thank god). BUT, this dude gives me his card and says "Make sure your parents call me, or I'll be calling them" and I was like "...for what? To tell them that were trespassing?" he said "Yeah.....AND, what was goin on with you two guys" and I just kinda closed my eyes and tears came out then (so I lied earlier, I do cry, despite being a bad ass motherfuckin bitch) and I was like "....why?" he said "Let's put it this way. If you two were MY boys, I'd want to be notified about this stuff"

so idk. I'm being forced to come out because a closed minded cop caught us. Idk wtf to do.

2. BabyBoy

Forgot to say this...

I was worried and confused about what to do, so I called my sister and told her. So yeah, I came out to my sister. She didn't give a fuck, I felt like I was talking to her the same way I always did and she didn't treat me any differently, which makes me feel so-damn-good.

But my parents....now that'll be a hard one.

3. ohioboy

If he does that take his ass to court i woulden't put up with that shit you wourn't breaking any laws.......where you? j/k

4. Luroon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is a bitch move on the cop's part to make you go through that. If you aren't ready to come out to your parents yet, you could always give them a half truth and not mention the fact that your guy friend was servicing you. Unless you told the cop he was blowing you, he is just assuming that you were fooling with him too, and then you can come up with a story to cover for his being there. If you feel its time your parents knew, then just be honest. You may feel like its the scariest thing in the world, but after its said the relief is amazing.

5. BabyBoy

It IS the scariest thing in the world! lol. I thought I was scared of bats. Psh. No. I even thought I was scared of the Japenese Hornets that shoot out acid into your eyes and the pheremone in the acid calls other hornets out and they sting you until your dead. Hell no, coming out to my parents feels so much worse right now.

I will SERIOUSLY regret saying that when I go to Japan and die cuz hornets attacked me. :confused:

6. mcrteenagers

That really sucks actually. It's the cops job to enforce the law, not play parent.

See, it kind of makes a difference that you are not an "adult" (18) yet. If you are up for it, call the police station and speak to a higher ranking officer - lieutenant or something. The cop has the right to tell your parents that you were breaking the law, but nothing about the details. Again, the age may play a factor.

Good Luck, and we're here to help!

7. dreamfinder

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I may be mistaken but i do not believe he can tell you parent "what was going on with you guys" legally.

8. Suede7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    BB,

Take a deep breath! & Chill out. If you're honestly asking for advice/help, then it's my hope, while you may not agree, that you'll also be interested in what "other's" have to say.

That was a pretty bold move dude! No worries many of us have been in your shoes. Anytime we attempt sex in public places, be it in our car or not, we run the risk of "that's right you guessed it!".......(drum roll)........ "getting busted!!!!".
    The universe has a way of sending us messages. Look, as it is you sound pretty tenacious. I think you even stated you're a "bad ass bitch". Try this on, if you're bold enough to attempt pulling off public sex maybe your sub-conscience was crying out to "come out" only you can know this. If able, give yourself sometime to reflect on how you're feeling. Acknowledge that you do like guys & imagine the conversation with your Mom & Dad. Trust me this is not a near death experience. Whatever you decide, you're gonna be what you are gonna be!!! Mom & Dad nor "Officer Friendly" are gonna change that!!
    Know this........... "way to go sis!!" I also came out first to my sis. There's nothing like initiating some support from a family member. I compare it to and Oasis in the middle of a dessert after treking a million miles in "straight world".

Hang in there kiddo! & Remember to breath!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Stay Strong & Press On!! "

Suede7
    Delray Beach, FL.

9. s5m1

Wow, that really sucks. I am sorry to say that legally, the cop can tell your parents what he found. There is nothing illegal to stop him from doing so, and it is highly unlikely any higher ranking officer in the police department would stop him. It is a real jerk move on his part, though.

10. Hollywood

he has NO legal right to out you to your parents, whether he thinks he is morally obligated to or not.

if he does, take his ass to court.

11. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

That's a form of blackmail. I don't know what to really say, except for doing things like that in a public area aren't a good idea. The po-lice are always around looking for that kind of thing.

12. biisme

he doesn't have any authority in this area. it's not fair. i'm sorry honey.

13. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Unless he saw you and Justin doing things or Justin said that you did, he has no proof. Haley was in the car and you were all up to stuff. The logical assumption should be that you were both doing things with her.

I think the cop is trying to call your bluff. Don't say anything to your parents. I doubt he will call your parents again (he should have better things to do).

If he does, then you tell your parents that you and Justin were having fun with Haley, and leave it at that. If the cop has told them that you and Justin were doing stuff then tell them the cop was bullshitting.

14. BabyBoy

Well thanks a whole lot, guys. It helps.

But here's what I think I'm gonna do. I gave my sister the cops number, and she said she'll call him and talk to him and if he won't give in to not snitching to my parents, she'll ask him to at least wait until the weekends over to give me time to tell my parents what happened.

Which I think Suede7 up there was kinda right, I should just come out to my parents. I wasn't sure if I'd come out this year or not. So. I might. And if word gets around school, (idk how that'd happen) I just might say "Yeah...That did happen. If you don't like it, I suggest you walk away before you say somethin you'll regret, and if you still wanna be my friend, that's the best news I've heard all day"

Soo....whatever the hell happens, wish me luck, cuz I need it.

15. JSG

JSG Guest

Good luck BabyBoy (*hug*)
    I feel really bad for you, coming out shouldn't be forced, you *should* do it when you feel the time is right... :frowning2:
    As long as your parents are as accepting as your sister, everything will be great, and even greater after that !
    I hope it all goes well (*hug*)

16. s5m1

This is good advice. You do not have to let him out you if you are not ready.

17. Hollywood

fuck the police. (no offense to anyone who's a cop)

18. Astaroth

Ooh, that's rough! That cop's an ass. I suppose one option would be to sneakily disconnect the phone line in your house for the next few days if you can by just unplugging it from the wall. If anyone notices it, they'll probably just assume it got pulled out of the wall socket. :lol: Otherwise, if you do happen to sit down with your parents, I really hope it goes well for you (as well as anyone at school who may find out)! We're all here for you and wish you the best of luck. (&&&)

19. TyraBanksIsFierce

Buy or Borrow one of those voice modifiers, or get one of your friends to pretend to be one of your parents and ring him.

20. BabyBoy

Well. Here's what happened.

I woke up this morning, and my mom was sitting on the couch, and said "Hey" I said "Hi" and kinda stood around, lookin stupid, and she goes "What did you do last night?" and I said "Went out" she goes "Oh" and I said ".....Speaking of last night" she put her book down and said "Hmmm? :icon_bigg " I said "...We hung out :eusa_liar " and she said "And?" and I said "Idk how to say it" she goes "Did you get drunk?" i said "No, I don't drink" she said "I'm proud of you" I said "...mhm." she goes "You lose your virginitiy?" I said "No" (she doesn't know I lost my virginity like, 2 or 3 months ago) and she said "Well what did you do?!?" and I said "It involves the police" and she looked at me for a minute. And I said "Yeah. Here." and handed her the number that the cop gave me and she laughed, and I said "To tell you why you have to talk to him, I have to tell you everything. I'm bi, and I was messin around with a guy and girl at the same time and a cop caught us" and I said it really fast, and she said she already knew because mothers know these things, and she ended up acting like nothing was wrong. She kept changing the subject, and acted all hyper, and when I got home from work, she just sat on the couch, looking like she was dying from a sickness, and I said "Hi! :icon_bigg " and she goes ".....hey.....:eusa_snoo " and I said "You ok?" and she knew I meant "is she ok with me being bi" and she said "I'm ok....I'm....'living'" and I go "....Well, that means bad" and she goes "Does it?" I said ":dry: ....Yes?" and she goes "....Hm." and kept reading her book. So of course instead of feeling bad, (which I have NO reason to), and here I am.

In the end, while I was at work, I asked my sister to tell my dad, and she did, and my sister in Florida also knows and she was really supportive and she doesn't care at all. I wish my sister lived here, it'd be easier for me to live. My dad told them he wasn't like, "upset", but he wanted to talk to me about it to see if I'd ever come out to him if the cop situation never happened. I've been home from work for 2 hours, and we haven't talked at all, I haven't even seen him, and he's right downstairs. :tears: