1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is crazy...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Flying Squirrel, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Flying Squirrel

So, over the last year or so I have been slowly coming out to my friends and family, and the two most recent people I have told replied with saying something along the lines of "well I haven't told many people this yet... but I'm bi". I also just found out that three of my other friends are gay/bi. Its beginning to be a little crazy, as a year ago I felt extremely alone and thought that I was the only one in my circle of friends dealing with being gay, and now I find that a LOT of others are in the same boat.

Moral of story... you aren't alone! There are people going through the same exact thing as you and some of them are people that you know.

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had the same experience when I started to come out. I found out that a good portion of my friends were LGBT. It really surprised me.

3. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

That's really awesome to hear!

I had a similar experience when my cousin came out to me right after I told her. It felt amazing and confusing all at the same time! :slight_smile: