1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my coming out story(kind of)...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Witchcraft, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I kinda came out to my friends some months ago and it didnt go to well.anyways i was going to come to them 1 by 1 and i started testing them to see if they were homophobic ,and most of them were not(only 1 of them was).so i choose a friend who i would come out to and it took me along time to come out to her and when i finnaly did she took it ok and then asked if anyone else knew and i said no .the next i was planning on coming out to some one else and i told her i was going to tell some one else. the next day she told the person that i was .....gay and she didnt take it so well but said that she was still my friend and i started telling the rest of my friends but then i kinda came out to a homophobic friend and she got angry and sad then something worse happened she and another friend asked their parents if they could be friends with homos and their parents asked whos gay and they outed me to their parents! and i forgive one of them but the homophobic 1 said she didnt want to be my friend anymore cuse i was a homo (wich made me sad )the next day i told them that it was a prank.(i had to lie)after that it was back to normal but i was still angry at the homophobic one for telling her mom. and im still angry at her and shes angry at me too for being angry at her .right now im still angry at her. any advise on what i should do?

2. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

o no i posted my coming out story on entertaiment and technonlogy.........................:confused: .srry im kinda new here

#2 Witchcraft, Jan 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2008
  3. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Understandable, just pay attention next time.

I almost wish you hadn't told them it was a joke, that makes it even harder when you truly do come out to them. One person deciding they don't want to be your friends doesn't seem like justification to lie to all your other friends, and really, does it matter if their parents know? I can't foresee any problems unless your parents and theirs are friends.

4. CrimsonThunder

I think you did the right thing by saying it was a joke... Really I think your too young to come out because the people around you seem to be too immature. Maybe you should find some friends that will accept you and not be homophobic.

5. lostinthought9

^^ I agree.

6. Wired106

Dude Epidemic, all I got to say... is that I would have done the EXACT same thing if my friend outed me and said she didn't want to be friends with me anymore. This has happened before when one of my best friends said I was gay to a few people. I always am able to contain it and lie and have stuff go back to normal.

7. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

No problem, I moved it for you. :thumbsup:

8. Zeraphath

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It's tough coming out in H.S. and definitly before then. I don't blame you at all for saying it was a joke. I just hope that when it's time for you to come out of the closet that you will not hold on to this experience as the norm. Blame typical immaturity.

9. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

:confused: zeraphath what do you mean by H.S???if H.S means high school im not there yet im in grade 7 :icon_bigg

#9 Witchcraft, Apr 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2008
  10. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

well anyways 2 or 1 months ago i forgive my friend for outing me but i kinda regret that decision......

11. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

For forgiving you?

And I think that what you did is completely understandable - you start to feel comfortable with coming out, one person ruins it for you, you succumb back into hiding.

It's what I would have done if I was in your position and in middle school.
    Just wait until you're in high school and have made new friends before coming out because let's face it; middle school has pretty much the same people you had in elementary school. High school is when people find out more about themselves and meet people that share their interest (although none of my friends are similar to each other, which is fine, it'd be boring if everyone liked the same thing)