1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best. Day. Ever!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by GirlNextDoor, Sep 6, 2012.

1. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor Guest

So here's what happened. :3
    I have this friend. Although she is not the one I've known the longest, but she's definitely the closest friend I've ever had, ever.
    I was super nervous when I decided to come out to her. I seriously thought she would reject me, or think "Is she hitting on me? WTF?" or something weird like that. :icon_sad:
    So I sulked for for a long time, then today, I finally arranged a time where we could hang out at the same place we met, the old middle school playground (while all the kids were gone, of course).
    I was really jittery, and couldn't meet her eyes the whole time. But while we were walking around by this bench we used to hang out at, I just randomly said "I'm bi." I wanted to slap myself, because this was not how I was planning to tell her at all. :eek:
    Instead of the many horrible things she could have done, she just smiled (mischievously) and said "So, I was right!" :badgrin:
    Still kind of in shock, I just laughed, and then we talked about school, and gave me cookies she had baked and an epic friendship necklace. :slight_smile: Altogether, awesome coming out story. I was soooooo happy! :eusa_danc
    (*hug*) Hugs to Kai-chan, and thanks for accepting me.
    Seeing as how it was such a big milestone for me, I think it deserves some bananas.
    (!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)

2. Kat kanu

Wooooooo good job im super proud of you (*hug*) im glad your friends loves ya too lol

Btw love the pic of crona

3. SheWhoHasNoName

That's great!!!!! That's how I came out to my friend H last year. I just blurted it out. "I'm gay!" She gave me a look that said "whatever, I don't care." What she actually said was, "Oh, ok."