1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Coming Out...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by DamionAmbrose, Sep 10, 2012.

1. DamionAmbrose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So Where to start, i always knew i was bi my whole life i never questioned it just wasn't sure of the technical term till later in life. I had two amazing friends named josh and vante, best friends in the world tell anything. I wanted to come out so after a day of hanging out with them i went over to joshes for a bit and we played games and he was asking how i got girls. i told him in an akward way i just know how, but i tried to ease in the fact i was bi. I kept easing my way into it until i had to go home, so i finally say it helps to be bi, because your more in touch with them. With him being hardcore christian 1 didn't beleive me and was really pissed 2 was surprised. so we went to my room cause he never saw my house before. he threw me on my bed ( i know what your thinking... lol) and told me if i tried anything hed kill me... i was laughing because i was scared lol

i told hime that i would never be so he texts my friend vante and he learns about it but josh gets his phone taken away and his grandparents see texts saying i am so im never aloud over there again :,(

a year after that my freshman year i comeout to a close friend who like me her name was tori, also bi, so she starts telling everyone and suprisingly nobody to my face says anything (might be beacuse im tall and scary looking) eventually everyone knows and i feel relieved free and proud, except for my mom

my dad knew my brother knew just not my mom, so a year later im dating this girl named rachael we were on and off well on an off time a guy forces me to blow him.... and she freaks out and gets pissed and tells my mom im fucking guys in her house.... most akward conversastion ever!!!!!

now she wants me to taKE me to magic mike and everything gay related and im just all akwardly turning her down... thats my story