1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starting to come out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by darlig ulv, Sep 13, 2012.

1. darlig ulv

I've :eusa_dancdecided to come out to my friend tomorrow. She's very accepting any on multiple occasions is all, I LOVE GAY GUYS! So this shouldn't be a problem except for the fact that she's kind of a blabbermouth, but I hope she'll out me by accident and start a rumour that I can just say yes when asked about instead of formally coming out. I talked to her on FB today and she said she wanted to txt tomorrow, so I'll steer towards an LGBT related topic so she'll ask. I have a good feeling about this:rolle:. Thank you EC, thank you everyone, your comments meant so much to me. This is going to be a big step in my life and I'm thanking all of you who sat through my ranting because you've helped shape it.
    I love you people I don't know. Ready world cause I'M QUEER AND I AM HERE!(*hug*)

2. dreamcatcher

Man, I always feel so amazed when I hear about people 14 and 15 years old coming out. You are truly brave. I wish I had the same courage you have :slight_smile: I hope it goes well!

3. Rin26

Rin26 Guest

That's amazing! I so far came out to my dad n both friends. The challenge is coming out to my mom and sister, since there the most judgmental. Everytime I think about it allow it to get me down. What's the worse can happened... Right. That's what I tell myself but there opinions always have matter to me which they shouldn't. The funny thing about it I thought my dad be the one over reacting but he was totally opposite. It's not easy to come out at all, especially to family. So, like I said I admire you n everyone elses courage to do so n maybe one day I wouldn't care what ppl think.

4. darlig ulv

I just came out to her. she was all accepting and happy for me. im still shaking but i'm so happy.