1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yes!! I did it!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Bookmonster, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Bookmonster

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Today I came out to four of my six best friends!! Feeling so proud right now. Though it was a bit funny. I was sitting there with two friends, one of whim already knew, and i said to the second one, 'I'm gay.' And she said, 'no you're not, I can't believe this, it's not you, you wouldn't do that, you're kidding, you're just joking...' Me and my other friend were sitting there, going 'I'm/she's telling the truth, serious, it's okay, I'm/she's still the same person, etc.' Then the second friend was like, 'But you're not fat!!'
    We were like, what??!!!!
    Turns out she thought I said I was pregnant!! We laughed so hard at that, it was hilarious!!

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow, that's kinda weird, but okay. I am glad you had a positive experience! It really feels wonderful to have so many close friends know and accept you.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The things people hear.... Congratulations on having come out to a number of your friends! :slight_smile: It's wonderful that they all are accepting and supportive. It's a great feeling, isn't it?

4. Bookmonster

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It really did feel great, especially since the one I was most worried about (she's very religious) was totally fine with it

5. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

That's a ridcs misunderstanding xD Congrats! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile: