1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Letting everyone know...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Nicvcer, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

So I just let a gay friend of mine know I'm bi. I was sending signals but I know he has horrible gaydar. I did it by asking for his bracelets so I could wear them around school, I think he was still a little puzzled but I'm sure he figured it out eventually, lol. I am not in any way flamey nor do I really discuss things dealing with homosexuality with my peers at school. It's hard for me to explore different areas because I do not give off any signs that I am bi so these bracelets will help my fellow classmates see me a little clearer. I can see a lot of different things happening when I wear these to school tomorrow... Should be fun!

[​IMG]

I'll let you guys know what happens with these, as I am basically coming out to everyone at my school instead of just all my friends.

It will be strange being the "bi" project manager for my group project class so I'm not sure how that will go over with the group :grin: I hold a very respected position for being an excellent director and project manager, so I hope my employees don't lose any faith in me, as it may be damaging to the project as a whole.

I'll let you guys know what happens, relating specifically to the bracelets!

:thumbsup:

#1 Nicvcer, Jan 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2008
  2. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good luck!

As a side note, I could wear 400 of those at once here in Uruguay and no one would know what I'm meaning to say. Even the well-known rainbow isn't that well-known here. In fact I've worn my pride wristband for a while now and most people don't know what it means till I tell them.

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Good luck, I hope everything goes well!

4. divadarya

Good luck my dear, we're already proud of you!!
    xo D

5. biisme

good luck!

6. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good luck! :slight_smile: That's certainly a creative way of coming out.

7. Hollywood

Good luck! :slight_smile:

8. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

I'm hoping people will ask me instead of just know... It'll give me good practice for my parents and other friends I haven't told yet.

So far I've worn them at school one day. No one really asked me about them. I only know one person from that particular class, and he already knows anyways. I also turned in some Unicorn concept art for that class, which I am sure raised a few eyebrows, especially my teacher's.

Thanks for the support everyone, I'll keep ya posted.

9. Suede7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Nicvcer,

Very Cool & seems like you're comfortable with your new "gay billboard". Suttle, I might add but again this is about you. In the realm of coming out you are all that matters!

I want to wish you nothing but "Triumph" in your quest to be you. You seem pretty confident and intelligent. Looks like you know you will have to face your share of challenges. In other words, you don't come across as "naieve"(sp?)

On a humorous note, aftersome time and you adapt to your new skin ( bracelets ) I could easily see you throwing caution to the wind and shouting out "I'm a Proud Bi- Man!!" Lol. Hey .........fun to consider, right?

Anyway..........there's some very obvious positive "growth' going on here!! Keep it up! & have fun while you're doing it.

By the way, just want to add......great advice you gave NEW18!! (older guys/anal sex etc), good wisdom there!

Stay Strong & Press On! :icon_wink

Suede7
    Delray Beach, FL.

10. Targirl

I LOVE UNICORNS

And, I love that you're coming out subtly.