1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Told my cousin

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Mackattack, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Mackattack

Mackattack Guest

So I stayed at my cousin's house a few nights ago and I finally came out to her this is pretty much how it went:
    S-"SO you have something you want to tell me?" (I had told her through text that I had something I wanted to talk to her about.)
    Me- "yes. But can we wait till you put L (her toddler) down for her afternoon nap?" (It was almost time for her daughter's afternoon nap time so at this point my cousin started asking me questions instead.lol)
    S-"are you pregnant?"
    Me- "NOO! You can guess it.?"
    S-"Is it something bad?"
    Me-" I don't think so...Anymore.
    S-" Just tell me, you'll feel better after you tell me."
    Me-" I know I will feel better....I'm gay!"
    S-"Okay. I knew that."
    Me-"Oh!":bang:
    S-"Do you have a girlfriend?"
    Me-" no"
    S- "I was pretty sure you were gay, but I would never ask you, because I knew you'd tell me when you were ready to. I just want you to be happy."

:eusa_clap I'm so glad I finally got this over with, now I can finally be open about it with her! :icon_bigg

2. AlexisAnne

Congrats! I'm thrilled for you that it went so well. :slight_smile:

3. Mackattack

Mackattack Guest

^^ Thank you! :slight_smile: I was pretty relieved that it went so well as well. It was one of the best and/or supportive reactions that I got yet! :slight_smile:

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations! I can imagine that it was relieving for you. It's great to read your coming out went so well, and that she is supportive. :slight_smile:

5. csocm

Congrats! I can actually see that as being the same conversation between me and a couple of my cousins.