1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

officaly coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by LauraMarie, Oct 3, 2012.

1. LauraMarie

Tonight as soon as my mom gets home I'm going to talk to her about coming out a school. I've already told her I'm bisexual and she and my dad both accpeted me but told me I should consider waiting till I come out untill college. I'm currently a sophmore in highschool and I'm really ajusting well to my new schol:slight_smile: they are very gay friendly and there seems to be quite a few upperclassmen that are gay. So coming out wouldt be dangerious and most of the people would be okay with me. So I've been slowly telling my friends at my old school imbisexual and also plan on telling my newfriends here. If my mom thinks it'd be alright then id change my relationship orentation status on fb and such. She means a lot to me so I want her "blessing" I guess:slight_smile: ill edit this post after I tell her tonight! I'm super excited and I think after she hears all the reasons about how my school is safe she'll aprove of me coming out al the way(she's an amazing mom and just wants me in a safe enviorment as posible) wish me luck!!:slight_smile:

2. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I wish you Luck!

And may the Wheel of Ka turns in your favor.

3. Valarie

Valarie Guest

good luck and have all the confidence you can muster
    ^M^