1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the real me

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by NACHO, Aug 14, 2006.

1. NACHO

after a long talkwith my friend karen about our freindship and how we "love" eachother and about some other stuff, i was sure that she was the perfect person to know about the "real me". at first i just asked her what if i was gay? so she told me that she would have a problem with it, that she loves gay people because she thinks that they are cool and funny and are like the only men you can trust. so i told her what if i tell you that im bisexual? but she didnt belived me why? well about 9 of every 10 things i say people think are funny because im the class clown. so she that that this was some other joke. but i told her that i wasnt joking this time, that i just wanted someone to know the real me because i was tierd of beeing the funny guy who nobody takes serious specially the one person who i have feelings for.

this person is my other friend isabel. im just so sick of the way she uses me to be with the guy she likes. i guess her parents liked me so much and plus her parents and my parents are good freinds so they trust me more because of that. so we've been to couple of parties were i will just be at a table talking on the phone or just whatnthing to kill my self while i see her dancing with her friend!. she is the only person i have feelings for right now i really dont like annybody right now so you guys should have an idea of what it feels to be in love with someone and know that you've been used by the one person you like, so that she/he can see the one they like.

so karen told me to not be stupid that i shouldn't be doing this because im just wasting my time and its hurting. but im so stupid i im just the kind of person that if you ask me for a favor i just wont say no why? because i just cant and this is what happends with isabel.

so karen made me realize that im a human that if i dont whant to do something i should stand out and just say i cant or i dont whant to.
    so i was hopeing someone could give me advice of what should i do?
    me and isabel are really close friends but acording to karen a freind doesnt do that. so im not going to answer isabels phonecalls untill we talk in person about the hole situation.

[ wow i was talking about how i came out to karen and how weonderfull she is and i just got out of the topic sorry but i just really whant to know what you guys think about isabel because i just opened my eyes and realizes that im such and idiot for letting her manupulate me ]

2. Brandon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First off congrats on coming out to Karen it looks like she will be a great friend to have because you can be really open with her without having to be afraid to show who you really are. She gave you good advice about Isabel though.

Friends don't use friends, friends don't treat friends like crap. For you, love was involved, and yes LOVE can make people blind, unable to see the real truth until the person snaps out of it to finally see that all this time they were being used, cheated on, taken advantaged of. In your case she's only using you to get to the person she wants. I think you should have a one on one talk with her about what you feel, and get the situation straightened out.