1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Success Full :D kinda...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by LauraMarie, Oct 7, 2012.

1. LauraMarie

I told my mom that i want to completely come out to people. She went on a rant on how it was nobodys buisness and blah blah and give me some things you'd gain from this and blahhh blahhh. By the end on the conversation she said "Well starting your schools 1st GS Alliance is a very good reason. But you have to tell your dad reasons why you'd like to come out at ______ high school. I said okay and she warned me "I just dont want you getting bullied and shunned"

"Mom.. im already the knowitall awkwardly tall smart as hell girl at school.. trust me im already shunned LOL"

We laughed and she said she'd talk to her friend who helps get school districts started with GS Alliances :grin: so ya! Im gonna tell my dad soon and then talk to my schools princeable about starting one:slight_smile: should be interesting :grin: just kinda worried it might interfeer with my chess club D:

yayyyyyyy:slight_smile: i have her "blessing":wink: