1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NCOD Gratitude

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by FishMan27, Oct 12, 2012.

1. FishMan27

Yesterday, being National Coming Out Day, I decided to take the time to thank all of those people I've come out to. Everyone I've come out to has been really supportive and accepting so I thanked them for that. After sending out a message on Facebook to the best friends one can have with my sincerest gratitude, a lot of my friends reiterated how much they cared and supported me, and it felt really good. It inspired me to come out to a few more people on that day.

Today at school, one of my friends came up to me and asked me for a hug. She proceeded to hand me a note she wrote about how lucky she was to have me as a friend. I'm the lucky one! So far, my coming out journey has been really emotional but in a good way. I'm becoming closer to a lot of my friends, and it just feels so good!

I think I'm almost ready to come out to the world. (!)

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for sharing your success thus far. It's fantastic that your coming out journey has been such a great experience for you, and that, that experience has encouraged you to continue coming out. :slight_smile: