1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by JWM, Oct 13, 2012.

1. JWM

JWM

I came out several months ago, my parents still dont know and I only meant for a couple of freinds to find out however, one of them broadcast the whole thing on BBM within the week I got 12 girls declare mt e as their 'gay best freind', 5 homophobes (one of them don't like girls anyway, so whats his problem?) And a guy that has a crush on me, loads more people that either dont believe me or think I'm a stereotpe that can help them with make up and girls that like me even though I'm gay. I'm very confused about this as its still happening, someone tell me whats going on.

2. Bebop

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    People are ignorant and if they have little experience with any type of people they'll generally act preconceived notions or fear of something outside their comfort zone. Basically you are unusual so you seem to have become a commodity, a source of dislike due to being different and being judged as an attention seeker all in one. It sounds like it would suck big time and really all you can do is either ignore the people or try to enlighten them a little more. The latter I would only bother with people you really care about the opinions of.

3. JWM

JWM

Good point, since then Ive taken to hanging out with other gays and bisexuals, at my school, that meand half my year but unfortuneatly theyre all girls either telling the truth or seeking attention. Have made much better freinds this way, the people I used to talk to just look at me weird now as if im going to touch them or something. Am geussing theyneed to get used to me.

4. Hidinginalabama

Its not easy to deal with people at school. There are lots of people that want to fit in to the normal groups and then there are us. We stand out. We dont fit in and thats just how it is. There will always be people around that you can hangout with you just have to find them. And trust me there will be more guys coming out in later years that you never would have thought were gay. 10 guys from my high school have come out in the last 3 years guys that were of the football team. And as for only having friends that are girls well just give it time.

5. JWM

JWM

Well I do have a couple of male freind, Louis and Johnny, voth of which are gay, (Louis says hes straight but we all know he isnt) but we arent realy attracted to eachother, we just do things because it feels good (apart from louis, because hes supposed to be straight, but he always loks so left out when I see him) (by the way its nothing im too young for). However, theres this one guy I only met last wednesday, he found out that I was gay and later on in class one of his freinds said he likes me. It is getting a tad complicated.