1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Wolf Pack

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by silentdr3am3r, Oct 17, 2012.

1. silentdr3am3r

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've been living in Malta for about a month now for an internship and I've recently acquired a set of friends that have probably been the closest group of friends I've had in my life. They are the most fun people I've met. We've gotten so close that we've all dubbed our group "the wolf pack." There's 8 of us in the wolf pack (5 guys and 3 girls) and we all have the same burned rope around our right wrists that made it official. Anyways, last night, we were going to a club to party and pre-gamed at one of my friend's flats. We were missing three of the boys (one was sick and the other two were going to meet us at the club) but I also had one of my closest male friends from back home and another male friend with us.

Anyways, out of this group, my best friend from home was the only one who knew that I'm gay. The party was beach themed, so I was just wearing swimming shorts and a shirt that had the Pillsbury Dough Boy and the words "Poke me" above it. My friends were complimenting me on my shirt and my best friend joked that I would definitely get attention with it. He then joked that it would be dangerous if I wore it to "certain clubs" hinting at gay clubs. I joked back saying that I have worn it to "certain clubs". Anyways, one of the girls in my wolf pack caught on and asked which kind of club and said she had something in her mind but wasn't sure. I just replied with, "You know what kind of club. You know me :slight_smile: "

I wasn't sure if everyone else in the room caught on, but she definitely did. Later throughout the night, she kept on asking me about it and I came out to her. Coincidentally, she came out as bi to me as well while we were walking to the club. I then asked her if she thought the other friends in our wolf pack caught on. She said that they probably have and not to worry about it. *coincidentally she gave me my first kiss last night as well.

Anyways, it wasn't a direct way of coming out, nor was I sure that they all caught on, but I've been tearing myself apart trying to come out to them, and this was the best I could do. At least one of them knows now and I can finally have a companion to go to a gay bar with!

I'm going to be so heart broken when I have to leave them in a month!:tears:

2. IllusiveRannoch

aww. (*hug*) sounds like a great group of friends. enjoy the moments you have w/ them. you could still contact them by email or phone.

3. AlexisAnne

Awesome story :slight_smile:

They sound like a great group of people. IllusiveRannoch is right though, you should exchange emails and/or phone numbers with the pack, if you haven't. Just because you guys are going your seperate ways doesn't mean that you can't keep in touch, and maybe even see each other again in the future if the opportunity affords.