1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I uh... apparently just came out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by wandering i, Oct 21, 2012.

1. wandering i

I wasn't planning on it and I didn't really mean to. I've been thinking so hard about this stuff for months and didn't want to bring it up to anyone until I had a definite answer. Even then I'd probably hold off, not say anything, and just continue my life.

But I've been chatting with some friends on facebook, and out of the blue it just kind of started spilling out. A friend asked me what I was wearing jokingly, and now I've been spilling my guts about how crossdressing is what I have to do to feel like myself, and I'm done trying to fit expectations of how I should look.

I... can't really believe this is happening. I hope I don't regret it, but right now i'm happy I can talk about this and be proud of myself.
    Oh jeez that makes me tear up a bit.

2. Ticklish Fish

So... it turn out well for you? Congrats!

3. madi

I hope you don't regret it either. I'm glad you are being yourself with some people though. Sometimes we just hold things in until we can't any longer and we explode and everything comes oozing out. I hope everything goes well for you and congrats :slight_smile:

4. LightningRider

Congrats :grin:
    Welcome to the club of accidental first coming outs n_n
    If it helps at all, I did the same thing with my friend sorta.
    I felt a little regret at first but after a few days I realized how much of a weight off my shoulders it was to have somebody know. :slight_smile:

I really hope they're supportive of you and everything turns out okay

5. wandering i

Thank you, so far it seems like he's resistant to the idea, trying to convince me maybe I just need to try being my sex again. Actually I told another person too... and they both told me it was too bad because I am good looking. But I was staunch and second person was supportive. And now I'm talking to this guy about his issues instead. lol

I am starting to feel more confident about this. Thank you guys for the replies :')