1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well that's one down.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by sunnii, Oct 25, 2012.

1. sunnii

Ok so you may or may not have seen my threads about coming out sober or not and coming out by text or face to face. As I was planning to come out to 3 people this week.

Well I managed to come out to one. I wanted to talk to my friend I was working with yesterday at work because it was just the 2 of us and we had a quiet shift but I didn't know where to start and basically crapped myself.

I went home and I wasn't going to go back to work till Monday so I had a few drinks and at half 12 I was like fuck it. And sent 2 of the 3 people (I would have text the above friend but she was starting at 6am today) a text saying "if I had something to tell you would you want me to do it face to face?"and one replied saying "do what you feels comfortable" and I did come out via text. I was drunk but not off my face. Tbh I don't think I would have done it if I was sober. Anyway he's totally cool with it which I was 99.9% sure he would be and it was a mini-relief that its out there (I was never in denial just didn't say anything)

Anyway that's like my 1st coming out that I chose to come out so big step for me yay!

2. Night Rain

Yay for you too! :slight_smile:

3. AlexisAnne

Congrats. I do remember your other threads. I always enjoy watching someone go from talking about it to actually coming out. This is a huge step and you should be proud :slight_smile: Glad to hear he's cool with it.

4. Alan Lewrie

Awesome Sunnii! :thumbsup:

Nice, isn't it? :slight_smile:

5. sunnii

make that 2 down. this time sober

6. Night Rain

Yay! Only 1 more to go! :grin: Who was it this time, and who's left?

7. sunnii

thanks lol (and thanks everybody for the support) I just have the person i was going to tell last night but crapped out of it. not too sure if i should just get it over and done with or leave it till tomorrow (definitely tomorrow at the latest)

8. jimL

Awesome!!!! Congratulations. Each one get's a little easier.