1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to another friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Cassandra, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Wuuuuuuuuuuu, yesterday I came out to a third friend!!!:icon_bigg

I'm so relieved now. I was affraid how he will react, but it ended good. He now supports me, wich makes me happy:icon_bigg

Some weeks ago, I told him I talked to my friends 'A' and 'B' and they've been supporting me on "something". I did not tell him what that something was, but I said I will tell him in due time. I wanted to tell him that, because we (A,B and me) were letting he ('C') down at times because of that.

Yesterday, I told him that I thought it was unfair for him to do that, so I needed to talk with him about that "something".

So, I was too nervous to start, and I decided to start from the beggining. I showed him the pic of the ladyboy I liked, and told him all since I saw that picture and on, coming to the part I explained him I'm bisexual. He did not have any problem with that (he had some gay friends before), but I explained him that's not the "something" I was talking about.

Then, I started to tell him about me and how I started crossdressing since I was 6 years old. It was a looooong story, but I ended it, and he talked to me for a while, about that while it was a surprise for him, it will not be a reason for stop being friends.

So we agreed I'll try not to flood him with this matter, but that I would need to speak of it every now and then. And, again, he gave me his support.

I'm so happy now, now I have 3 friends support!!!

2. AlexisAnne

Awesome! I'd been waiting to hear about this. I'm really excited for you. Your friend sounds like a great guy. Bet you're feeling really good right now :slight_smile:

I actually remember when I was getting ready to tell my best friend two years ago. I told her there was something on my mind, extremely important that I wasn't ready to talk about, but would be soon. It took a couple months for me to tell her after that.

Congrats again!

3. Alan Lewrie

Congratulations Cassandra! I'm glad it went so well, it seems like you have some really good friends.

4. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks!!

And, yes, I'm relieved to find I have good friends, after all.

5. jimL

That's great news.....congratulations! It's good to have good friends.