1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Right Person

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by beccs, Oct 26, 2012.

1. beccs

beccs Guest

Well, two days ago, October 24, I told one of my best friends that I am a lesbian. Appropriate, that she was the first, considering she was the first girl I ever admitted I had a crush on. Of course I didn't notice that at the time, but all the same, I can still thank my subconscious for catering to my semi-sentimental self. (*hug*)

The story: There isn't really much of anything to it. We were just talking about a mix up about who she had dated (or in this case had NOT dated) and I just told her. That was that. She was really supportive, I didn't doubt that though.

The people that say just telling one person helps lift some weight of your shoulders are right, even if you don't realize that weight is there. I didn't realize it was there until it was gone. It's worth finding the right person to tell. (&&&)

Besides, after we finished talking I couldn't stop smiling! :icon_bigg

2. Caudex

Caudex Guest

Good to know!

3. jaysuss

That's awesome! Consider yourself lucky the first person you told was the right one. Makes a lot of us here jealous I am sure of that.

4. lizzie68

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congratulations - starting on a positive note makes it easier the next time. :slight_smile: