1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And The List Grows n_n

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by LightningRider, Oct 30, 2012.

1. LightningRider

I spoke to my Nan (grandmother) and my Uncle about being transgender today.
    It appears that I have the most accepting family alive. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I was really worried cause I'm the oldest grandchild to my Nan and she has always tried to get me to be more girly and I was freaking about telling her that I felt like I shouldn't have been born in a girls body.
    And my Uncle has always been like a second father to me. He has loved me like his own since the day I was born...

Both of them were really great about it all even though I think they both are having a bit of trouble understanding. I explained as well as I could and just told them if they have any questions to ask me and I should be able to answer them.

According to my Nan, the only people in my family who will have any problems will be one of my Aunts and her husband because they're but they will just have to deal.

My Uncle is even helping me find a therapist :grin:

And a side-note:​
    The reason why I am coming out to everyone what appears to be quickly is cause I want to be the one to tell those I love, and my family is a bunch of gossips.
    I'm at least 95% sure this is who I am and I don't want to hide it away.
    I also don't want the truth to get twisted into something it's not; into something I'm not.

2. Lark

Lark Guest

Congrats! I think it's great that you're taking it upon yourself to tell all your family in person-I'd certainly want to be told face-to-face in that situation.
    Good luck with your aunt, hope she proves your Nan wrong :slight_smile:

3. teluphone

Congratz! Like what Lark has said, it takes a lot of courage to telling your loved ones face to face.

4. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Congratulations!!!!!(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

Seems you're on the right train, because things are going well:thumbsup:

5. Mykayla

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Congratulations!