1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ohp. 5-year-old story.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by spaceranger, Nov 2, 2012.

1. spaceranger

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So. Ha, this is quite amusing to me.
    I'm sixteen now, and I've always known I've liked girls and guys, and by always, I mean, ALWAYS known.
    When I was 4, my parents and I had just moved up to a new town and I was in elementary school. I became very close to one girl named Alexis. When I was 5, we were on the playground and I told her I liked her, more than a friend and so I kissed her, because I assumed that was what people did when they liked someone. She ran of course. But we were still pretty close up until 3rd grade and I had to move again. I was such an awkward child through middle school and everyone teased me and said I was a lesbian and such, and when I got to about 7th grade, I flipped out and just became a disaster child. I had a lot of boyfriends and such. Then we moved again. And so, 8th grade year, almost everyone in my class tried to make my life hell, so I just put up with it. I fell for this one girl, and she encouraged me to just finally come out with my bisexuality. And so, here I am at 11th grade, and everyone, but my family knows I'm bisexual. I can bring girls home and have sleepovers, but for my mom and dad, I have to date guys, that's what they prefer. jdfklajflk. I don't know. I ramble. Holla.