1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, SOMEONE pieced the puzzle together....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by RedDragonLove2, Nov 5, 2012.

1. RedDragonLove2

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Maybe I was mistaken with the part about my WoW guild knowing in my Out Status. One guildie put 2 and 2 together the other night, though. Others undoubtedly know, but he's the first I've seen to deduce it.

I bought Pokemon Black 2 and was gushing about my favorite character (Cheren) and how cool he was in Black2, and this guildie was like "But you have a crush on Alexstrasza". After a short while, he typed "So you get crushes on girls and guys".

I didn't confirm or deny directly. Although, my not denying was confirmation. At least I know there's at least one person paying attention. XD

2. Robin

Never knew that coming out was something that could happen while playing WoW. :lol:

3. Tim

Tim

I only join LGBT-Friendly guilds, as I've had bad experiences (not people finding out, just the amount of gay jokes, etc. that occur. -.-) in others.

But it seems like he doesn't seem too shocked, at least. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Sherri

Hah! As a female and a bisexual, they're likely to cut you some slack on it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. When I used to raid in WoW and was part of a raiding team, I'd flirt with all the other girls (who all played along just to bait the guys) and a lot of the guys as well. Nobody has ever had a problem with me lol.

I've been very lucky to only have teams where the people only cared about what your raid abilities were and weren't worried about you as a person as long as you were courteous to your fellow players. At the end of my time with one of my ten man teams, I found out one of them was gay when he told me he was turning 30 and I told him not to worry about his old age because I'm sure women would still find him attractive. He politely responded that he's into men and "[gets] more ass than a toilet seat" :lol:.