1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to 3 at once!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Brenny, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Brenny

So last week I was at work and there were three of us in the room as well as a supervisor in the back room. My friend/coworker was joking about having kids (she's pregnant) and mentioned my future kids and wife.

I was kinda nervous but I just stopped and looked at her. It felt wrong to even mention a wife... I said, "You know I'm gay, right?"

She turned back and looked sort of surprised but like she knew. "Really?!"

I was surprised that she acted so surprised. "Yeah. You were fishing for an answer the other week when you asked if I had a crush on James, weren't you?"

She didn't reply aloud to that. She just looked slightly guilty that I knew she had been prying. Anyways she then starts jumping and is like, "I can't believe it! That's great! Oh! How did you know?"

I simply explained that I figured out I was gay the same way a straight person knows they're straight. After that she asked if she could tell our friend Veronica and I told her it was fine. Dean is another coworker and he was in the room at the time (he was dealing with customers during our conversation) and he told me, "It's cool. I respect that."
    -------

Later on Mehkayla was in the back (the girl I came out to) and just hung up on the phone arguing with her boyfriend. After they finished she was like, "Never date men. They're so much drama."

We both laughed and then she was going on saying, "I swear. After this relationship, if it ends I am DONE with men. I'm just gonna be with a woman." We were dying laughing.

She promised to keep our secret between us, and Dean did as well. I plan on coming out to a couple of my closer friends/coworkers soon. Overall it has gone pretty decently. I'm still waiting to tell Justin (whom I suspect some people think I have a crush on) and Leslie... I will be sure to update on that. This was a small step, nothing crazy but I feel like it is still noteworthy. Thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

2. Lad123

Congratulations!

So do you have a crush on James or Justin then? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Brenny

lol thanks! And no. Haha James is gross and Justin... he is the gayest straight guy I've ever met but I don't think so. He is kinda cute however. I'm more bubbly around him and I get teased by others about it... IDK!

4. Lewis

Well done! :slight_smile:

5. Tails Luver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Good job! :icon_bigg