1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

today

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by chelshy, Nov 6, 2012.

1. chelshy

So today to two close friends... I sort of but not really..... I gave hints that I am a lesbian or Bi. Just things I said and kind of flirtyness was happining. A big step one of my friends I have told i have had girl crushes but that thats all. Recently though its turning into more than school girl idolisation. As I told my friends. I recognize beauty everywhear. Meaning guy girl it doesnt matter if your beautifull To me then your beautiful guys girls no matter.

Anyway I am after hanging with them I felt lighter and freer. I may not have come out but i through the idea out that I may be.

2. Robin

Sounds cool. It can feel very liberating when you're taking steps to come out. Glad you're feeling well. :slight_smile:

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Throwing out the ideas as to whether you are bisexual or a lesbian, and also thinking about different sexual orientations that could describe you allows you to begin to understand your sexuality. It's great that it was freeing for you.