1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Douchebag

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by BabyBoy, Feb 11, 2008.

1. BabyBoy

Well starting in November, I had my very first boyfriend. I broke up with my girlfriend before him because she was annoying me with her bitchy attitude and that bi-polar sense I got from her. But anyway, he cheated on me like, 2 times in 2 weeks with the same guy, probably 3 times, and then broke up with me over myspace, called me, and pretended to cry and feel crushed, and said I was best thing that had ever happened to him, but the real reason he broke up with me and we both know it, is because I'm not one to be played, and when he cheated on me, I cussed his ass out and made him feel like shit for it all the time, and he wasn't trying to take it. So I was actually happy when we broke up, because 1. I don't deserve to be treated like shit, and 2. I didn't like being in a relationship that had to be kept secret from everyone except about 3 people.

So here's what I really wanted to get to. After I broke up with my ex Caitlin, we hated each others guts. A LOT. And just the other day, I tried to talk to her and we were really really nice to each other and actually treated each other like human beings, which we hadn't done in a while. I talk to my best friend Haley, who's in the same class with Caitlin, and I leave. When I come back (I have the same teacher the next period after them), Haley tells me "Caitlin knows about you and Tyler" and I was like ".....Oh." she says "Yeah, he told her" I just rolled my eyes and said "He's gonna die"

I dunno. I feel like I should worry a bit, but then I realize nobody has said ANYTHING to me about my sexuality lately, and Caitlin has known for a long ass time, I'm guessing. And if not a long ass time, it was still before me and her made up. She even said she wanted to hang out with me and Haley.

So what do you guys say? Should I whoop his ass or just keep thinking in my head that he doesn't exist, like I have been doing for the past...forever.

2. Ty

Ty Guest

BabyBoy, from what I see, your a BIG guy ~ I wouldn't want to piss you off ! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Maybe people aren't really saying anything because of your massive physique ?

3. KatoKumi

I think as long as you don't get crap for it, you don't have to retaliate. There'd be no reason to bear your teeth if nothing's really going on.

I hate when people get pulled out of a closets; I'm sorry.
    But good luck!

4. Andrew1403

Andrew1403 Guest

i unno man...that was a real bitch move on tylers part...maybe he does deserve to get his ass kicked:lol: well ultimatly its up too you...if u can beat his ass and not get introuble or arrested for it...or only if he keeps tryin to worsen your situation on making your sexual orientation public to ppl you dont want knowning...all in all ...maybe let it go if possible...or beat his ass if you wont get introuble or arrested for it (if he keeps deserving it) but alot of the time, it shows you being the bigger man (more mature, more integrity, and more) for not fighting...i myself am a lover not a fighter...even thou my max bench is 295 (was gona go for 300 even but couldnt find 2.5lb weights to add to each side) had my brother spottin me when i did that..:lol:

5. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

Sounds complicated. That's pretty fucked up of Tyler to do. You could beat his ass if he outs you any more than youve already been outed. Otherwise I'd keep it pretty civil and just scare him to death by yelling at him. If he does it again thats definitely an ass whoopin in my book. It does suck hiding that you were dating this guy, maybe thats why he wanted out of the relationship. I had to hide my first relationship and it wasn't fun, risky and dangerous, but not realy all that fun. I'll definitely never have one of those hidden relationships again. (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

6. BabyBoy

I lost my virginity to this asshole, too. I'd regret it if the sex wasn't so good. -_-

7. JSG

JSG Guest

That's exactly what I was thinking.