1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

... My interesting story...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Chibi Mertuary, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Chibi Mertuary

Because Heatqueen is being scarey over MSN.... I have decided to post!

*Cheesy theme starts* A long long time ago, in a place far far away... yes once again I am going into the demented maze that is my mind!!!

Back, WAY back all the way in, hmm, 6th grade, I had a good bunch of friends, unpopular, but actually good friends, Ash was one of them (My girlfriend,) We had always hung out, we had always been friends, but one day I started becoming, I don't know, a little popular, and quickly, but unknowingly I was sucked into the Preppy, whiney, but popular group (I deleted the last description!) and eventually, I had ceased all contact from all my old friends, including Ash. life was going my way, I had popular friends, I was popular, but then somewhere out of no where, A hand of destruction arose my way (as you can see I am trying to be as cheesy as possible) and it happened, I had some how, developed a crush on a girl, and it seemed that the more I denied it, the more it became clearer that it was true, now I am in SEC for a very good reason, I am horrible at hiding things, I used to cry easy, and I have horrible people skills, and my insanity doesn't help much either, well anyways, those are the correct chemical ingrediants for, destruction, and mayhem, on a small scale (approcimately 12,000 square feet.) pretty soon, I had fallen into the dephts of obsession, this girl had me wrapped around her finger, she would say jump, and I would say 'How High?' one day, Ash came to me, and told me of my changes, and how I wasn't me anymore, and I was blind, I kept on my path of obsession for about, hmm, two, maybe three more days, until I had told the girl I was pining over, about my feelings, and she acted like she was okay with it, now my old crush was working for the school paper, and like I said that should have been against school rules, but it wasn't *waves fist!* and guess who's face was in the school paper the very next week? tada! I figure I should add the whole story, and a slight explanation, It was weird I have no idea, why I did it, why I developed that crush, but all I know is, is that she was my first ACTUAL crush, not some elementary school thing, well anyways, after that had happened, I had gotten called to the office and got taken home by my parents and was 'Talked To' *scoffs* yeah, talk, Catholic parents, and a entire legion of homophobic uncles, and aunts oh and 2 incestial cousins (and What in the heck is up with that!! I mean they attack me yet leave my 2 cousins alone!) yeah, talked... well anyways, like any girl that was a B**** I had started being depressed, and started acting all gloomy, for about a week and a half, until the last thing I expected to happen, Ash came to my house and actually talked to my, non-hostile, the last thing I had expected to happen, I mean it was the weirdest feeling, losing all of your friends, yet, being truly happy, a truly odd, yet good thing, well, I am glad it happened, because other wise, I probally wouldn't be the way I am today, in love, and staying that way,

I probaly gave you more info than wanted but so what?
    Order Of Mertuary

Please note... This was a cut and paste job from another forum! :slight_smile:

2. biisme

well....i can most certainly say that it is nice to have a very full background :slight_smile:

welcome to EC!

although, i am very sorry about your family.

and did u say u have two incestial cousins?

3. Luroon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Incest...an all to familiar topic on my dad's side of the family. Lets just say I am fortunate to have ten fingers and ten toes, no more or less.

4. Chibi Mertuary

Yeah, I do...

And I am dressing up as a guy for their wedding. *rolls eyes*

5. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

ah incest, fun for the whole family

6. biisme

haha....wow.

7. Psychedelic Bookmarks

wow.. interesting story. welcome to EC!

8. Chibi Mertuary

Thanks for your warm welcoming, and yeah.... Wow spells it quite well. :slight_smile: