1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey everyone

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by wats2come, Sep 7, 2006.

1. wats2come

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    alrite so for the longest time i had been trying to lie to my self about my tru identity of being a lesbian and finally this year prob back in june i admited it to my self and im slowly accepting more and more everydaii. Then in june when i was at a cancer walk i told lets call her J who im really close with (also she is my coz fience and there getting married on sat) that i like girls and she was great about it and she told me thats fine and that it would all be ok. It was great it made me feel good since then i have also told my best friend but i dont think she got wat i said cause she for some reason still trys to hook me up with guyz ( i dont thnk she understood when i said I LIKE GIRLS) but ooh well. Then this summer i met two amazing people well one of them i already knew and there both really kewl they are a lesbian couple that just started dating this summer there so cute i mit add and i opened up to them too it was great. They talked to me about we had inside jokes it was the best summer ever they told me how they came out to each of there parents and that there really open with there friends and its cool cause they dont care wat anyone else thinks. But although i have told a total of 5 people i still havent found the courage to tell my other 2 best friends and even come close to telling my mom but that mit wait till i move out. My brothers are another story T i think will understand cause one time we were talking and he said if me or my other bro were ever gay he would still love us and accept us for us so thats sweet i dont know about my other bro maybe if u have some tips that would help that would be great.
    thanx all

2. NACHO

yay congatulations! i had a hard time convensing my self about my sexuality and when i was ok in being "different i became normal!:thumbsup:

3. patrick2010

yay for you! =D