1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ok soo this is my coming out story:P

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by lover97, Nov 23, 2012.

1. lover97

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lol not sure how this works:grin: but im just say the first time i've came out to someone:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ok so we were in class and i told him i had to tell him a secret. I tried to tell him but i was too scared. He just said he had to go and whenever he walked away i texted him "im gay" he ran back to me and was like "are you serious dude?" i said i was and he just started smiling, he said he wouldve never expected it,, he accepted it though and that was a few weeks ago now i like to flirt with him and he always smiles at me lol but i think he's straight:grin: ok so idk what to do now XD
    Uhhm lol im so lost in this website:slight_smile::slight_smile: ok if you cant than i guess comment or reply or whatever your supposed to do and say your first coming out story:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. nostreborem

Well done:thumbsup: im an aussie teen (gay) i want to come out but i dont no how others, like my best friend(crush of 2 years) some of my other friends, will react. and im scared cos my mum is a bitch(pardon my language) and a homophobe :frowning2:. and i so wanna come out of the closet to best friend cos he is leaving these hints but i dont no if they're just mucking around or if they really are hints like yesterday was me and my twins b-day and my sister and mum, my crush and his family went to a restaurant and he kept touching me and hugging me and im so confused(i really wish i could tell what he is thinking):starwars:

anyway congrats on coming out of the closet:music::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

---------- Post added 23rd Nov 2012 at 02:08 AM ----------

sorry if its really long :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Skyline

Nice story! Makes me smile every time I hear that someone was completely fine with it. The world needs more people like your friend!

4. Ticklish Fish

Congratulations!

Thank goodness your text wasn't dropped lol