1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

came out first time to my sister today!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Nickygirl, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Nickygirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    my sister always make jokes that im a lesbian but totaly as a joke not like for real cause she didnt know it was just her being an annoying little sis. well today she was looking at "tumbler boys" who are like really hot and she kept showing me them and asking "isnt he sooo hot???" and i kept on saying "idk" or "i guess hes kinda cute *shrug*" and it was annoying her cause every strait girl thinks theyre insanely hot. so after a while she just asked "nicole how da fuck do you think theyre not hot?? are you like lesbian or something??" and this time instead of ignoring her or having a comeback for some reason i decided to tell her i am. so while she was laughing hysterically at the 'joke' i looked her right in the eye and was like "actually, i am! so what??" and she just stared at me for a second and then she was like "no youre not!" and i was like "yes, i am. im serious." and she was like "whoa like for real are you sure?" and i was like "yea im pretty sure.." and she was like "I KNEW IT!!!" and laughed at me for a few minutes. and then she calmed down and was just quiet and then i was like "so um how do you feel about having a gay sister?" and she was like "it doesnt change anything. you were insane before, this just proves it." and i was like "wooooow really?" and laughed with her for a second and then she was like "really i dont care youre still my sister" and then we hugged. so yea i is happy people!! :lol: i finally came out and it went really well :slight_smile: :icon_roll :surprised :wow:

#1 Nickygirl, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  2. AlexisAnne

That's a great story. Your sister sounds really great and I'm sure it feels awesome to have somebody else "in the know". I hope things go just as well with your friends. Congrats on having the courage to take that step. :slight_smile:

3. TKM

TKM

Congrats! Im so happy it went well! :slight_smile:

4. spiderweb

spiderweb Guest

how wonderful to hear....thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

5. MixedNutz

6. Faden

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats, adorable story, and good luck telling whoever else you plan to tell :slight_smile:

7. the frizz

Congrats! I'm glad it went well for you and your sis. I often wonder what my brother would say and I'm pretty sure he'd just laugh his ass off and not take me seriously at all.