1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cameout few months ago, fully...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Cap’nSerious, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Back in Middle School, One of my better friends had just broke up with his boyfriend; unknowing, I said we should go out. We did. Had my first sexual experience then, it felt natural. Told Some of my close friends. we held hang in school, so everyone knew at school that I was at least BI. We broke up a few months later.

I had a short phase in High School, about two years or so, that denied it.

I had always had girly interests. Charmed, Twilight(Team Jacob (!)), etc. I giggle just like a girl, and my voice is really high. I did play sports(basketball and Bowling); However, I wasn't that good at them. I dreaded the "wrestling of the ball". Bowling wasn't a problem until grew out my nails and painted them which only happened a few months ago. I get Manicures and Pedicures frequently.

So I went to college. Got Drunk for the first time. And apparently, my flamboyant/girly side of me comes out. I get all touchy, feeling. I cry for no reason. I always had a sensitive side to me, but when I'm drunk it just flows out of me, I can't control it. I met this guy, OMG he's my pumpkin. He was still in the closet, I was at the time as well. So we always took walks together, we "hanged out" like we were in a relationship. We fooled around and like all that stuff.

A few weeks past, and both of us were drunk and feel asleep together for the first time. And we're getting married yay. One of the first people to marry in the state of Maryland.

Well sorry, I'm getting a little sidetracked. Basically, I came out fully because told my parents straight up and posted it on facebook.

I always found girly girls cute. So I tried them on the first time, OMG it felt so natural. I now wear dresses, UGGS, Makeup, high heal shoes, everything and I absolutely love it!