1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out to two more friends!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Zach12345, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Zach12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I art today I come in get my paints out and grab a brush and a paper towel. I had to get a canvas bag from the teacher for my project, when I got to my table I was like to my friend "Isn't this just fab!" and then she just laughs and asks in a serious tone from no where "are you gay? I've always thought you were so are you?" in the seconds I had to contemplate telling her it seemed as if time had stopped. I thought to myself what could come of this? Should I l? She'll look at you different? And many more questions asking my self it felt like an awkward silence had rested around the table and I knew from that point I couldn't say no, it would be to obvious. So I just shook my head yes and she was like your not joking, I shook my head no, and she said so you are!! And I shook my head yes. This was the first time in my life where I had literally become speechless. Then my friend goes on about how she knew and it was so cute. And then we told the other person that sits at our table and both of them had great responses and I'm glad I didn't deny it. So bow that's three under my belt and I hope to tell many more soon. Thanks for reading y'all

2. SkyTears

Congrats! (*hug*)
    Good luck on your continuing path.

3. Ticklish Fish

congrats! now go finish that art project! :grin:

4. SkyDiver

That's awesome, congrats (*hug*) :slight_smile: